Based on my observation of the ads in indonesia, here are some tricks in commercial writing in Indonesia :
1. You have to test the effectiveness of title/slogan/tagline by using more than one sentence to see which one gets a better response.
2. When you make your headlines, there are no definitive rules of writing. What matters is your ability to make writing news to attract the reader’s attention long enough.
3. Title/slogan/tagline is good should amount to less than 17 words.
4. Give the words that have meaning to the provision. Everyone likes the idea of a bonus free and inexpensive things.
5. Provide specific information about a subject. People don’t like vague information.