The Internet is a vehicle that lets you:
– Touch more people quickly and more cost effectively.
– Market to individuals, personally and interactively.
– Leverage technology to help you implement and measure the success of your marketing programs.
Defining The Purpose for Your Website
The primary focus for your web site:
– Brand Development.
– Prospect acquisition.
– In-house cost saving.
– Customer service.
Customer Centric Approach
How can your business take advantage of the commercial opportunities that the Internet can offer? By focus on your customer needs, such as:
1. Helping customers maximize their own efficiency and productivity.
2. Presenting services that are relevant to the individuals while recognizing what they are trying to achieve.
3. Helping customers to buy rather than helping the business to sell.
Strategic eMarketing, Catherine von Birgelen.